Reply for Colin

Hi there, I just wanted to update you, how do I communicate privately? I have a few questions and dont have hours to scroll through all the posts.
I have downloaded the pro version, not sure if I have all the components, however have started building.
I have an old theme, and have loaded your new theme, so now I have a new theme over an old theme? Not sure how to allow yours to take precedence.
Plus have many more questions, how can I communicate directly please?
With thanks
Mary-Anne
www.maryannefrank.com.au

Hi Mary Anne,
In case Colin misses this post, here is a link to his webpage.
His social links are on the home page.
http://dynamikbeaver.com/

HTH, Dave

ps - With themes, only one (and it’s child theme - if active) can be ‘on’ at once, and other themes that are shown are just sitting there doing nothing.

Dave,

Thanks for posting the link to my site - much appreciate it.

Mary-Anne,

As Dave has mentioned, only one theme can be active at a time, so there is no “theme over a theme” possibility.

There are a lot of experienced Beaver Builder people on the forums, so keeping your questions public will likely give you more people to reply. If you’re not comfortable posting to everyone, feel free to use the “Set as private reply” option when posting your questions. That way your questions are only visible to the Beaver Builder team and other moderators.

Can you tell us what you’re trying to do? What you’re having problems with?

Thanks,

Colin

Hey Mary-Anne,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

We try to keep all support questions in these forums. All replies above mine are correct regarding the theme confusion. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben