Revolution Slider 5 problems

Since the new Revolution Slider 5 arrived it’s quite impossible to work with BB. BB needs always a browser/page refresh in the front-end to show the changes when I apply a RS as a widget.

Hey Dirk,

Thanks for getting in touch! Do you mind elaborating on what the problem really is? Also, could you send temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can use the private reply option below. You might also want to include the steps on how to recreate the problem.

Ben

Hello Ben,

Sorry for the late reply (I was on vacation). The problem is when I want to drag the Revolution slider widget into a row the browser refreshes the page to apply the added update/content, but the slider does not appear… same with Essential grid another plugin from the same company (ThemePunch) those 2 plugins are quite popular so I think other users will have the same problem… I tried also the html approach and pasted the shortcode, but with the same results.

Hey Dirk,

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can check?

Ben

I’m considering buying a Slider Revolution License to work with Beaver Builder - does this problem is solved ? I would need an answer asap :slight_smile:

Hey Jerome,

I personally don’t use Rev Slider, but several of our users do and I haven’t heard of issues since this thread. I believe there have been several updates as well to the actual plugin so I would imagine you would be good to go, but I’ll leave this for someone from the community to chime in.

Best,
Billy

Thanks a lot for the quick answer Billy ! It’s nice to see this support forum active !

I’ll give it a try tomorrow and will then reply to this thread to say if it works well or not :wink:

Best,
J.

Awesome, sounds like a plan!

Hey Jerome,

Based on the thread below, there was an update for Rev Slider 5 shortly after it was released which fixed this issue. You should be good to go! :slight_smile:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/beaver-builder-not-compatible-with-revolution-slider/#post-38977

Ben

I can confirm that Revolution slider v.5.0.8.5 is working now with BB!

I also confirm it works.
…but I have extra margins on top & bottom of the slider. I will take a look but at last a bit of CSS will do the trick.

Awesome! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben