Rows inside Rows? i think....

Hello.
I know what I am trying to ask… but not sure what to search for, so here goes…
Screenshot 1

The above screenshot was made only with the page builder, but what I want to do is move up the 4 payment buttons so they are inside the above left column as seen below…

I have used software in the past that lets me use a container, so I can place new rows inside other rows…

Can anyone advise if I am simply missing something :slight_smile: can this be done?

Many thanks
Carl

Hey Carl,

Sorry but that’s currently not possible using the BB plugin only. We already have that on the roadmap though, columns within columns. What you can do for now is to hard code those 4 columns. Or just use the theme sidebar instead of the page builder one.

Ben

Thankyou, I wasn’t sure if was possible, and I was just missing seeing the option :slight_smile:

I thought about hard coding, and creating a table…

the buttons are created by shortcodes, can you suggest any code that would help me with this?

If you don’t have time then no problem at all, I will do a little reading :slight_smile:

Many thanks
Carl

Hey Carl,

If you’re pretty good with HTML/CSS, I’d suggest doing it that way. It’s kinda hard but I think it’s the best way around it. Or you could do it with tables, like you suggested, as it’s so much easier with online table generators. I’ve used the one below before and I got exactly what I needed.
http://www.tablesgenerator.com/html_tables

Hope this helps!

Ben