Selecting/replacing photos not bringing up Media menu after 4.5 upgrade.

When I click on “Select Photo” or “Replace Photo” from any of the menus nothing happens after upgrading to 4.5. I’ve disabled all of my plug-ins and still no results. Text editing, icon selecting/replacing works, it just seems to be related to accessing the media menu. The button does nothing when you click on it.

I’ve looked through my style.css and see zero reference to:

table {
    border-style: solid;
    border-collapse: collapse;
}

Hey Steven,

The quickest way we can determine if it has something to do wit your theme is to switch it real quick to one of WP’s default themes like twenty-sixteen and see if it works. It may not be in style.css but could be on another CSS file being used on the theme. Thanks!

Jun

Hello Jun,

It is indeed something related to just the theme as it works without my main theme. If it’s not an issue with the style.css, do you have any other ideas? Any line of code I should be on the look out for while reviewing all of the files?

Hey Steven!

It should be the code you mentioned above, this one:

table {
    border-style: solid;
    border-collapse: collapse;
}

And there’s a more detailed explanation on why this is happening here.

Jun

Thanks Jun,

It wasn’t in the style.css, it was in bootstrap-table.min.css for this particular theme. I just omitted the collapse code and I’m working at 100% again! The link helped a lot.

[Content Hidden]

Pedro: Look through all of your .css files for a reference to:

border-collapse: collapse

Then you just need to omit that code, Here is my before:
.table{margin-bottom:0!important;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;border-collapse:collapse!important;border-radius:1px}

And here is my After:
.table{/margin-bottom:0!important;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;border-collapse:collapse!important;border-radius:1px}.fixed-table-container{position:relative;clear:both;border:1px solid #ddd;/

Hey Steven,

We have just released version 1.7.7 of the plugin which contains a temporary fix to this issue. If you want, you can update to that version, then remove the comments that you placed above and see if it works.

Pedro,

Can you try updating to the latest version of our plugin, v1.7.7, and see if that fixes it?

Ben

Is the only way to update the BB Plugin to delete the old version and manually install the new one?

Hey Steven!

If you have activated BB you should be able to update automatically via remote updates. You can activate BB by getting your license from your My Account page and put it in Settings > Page Builder > License.

Jun

I’m sorry, I don’t see anywhere to do the “remote updates”. My plugin says it’s “Active!”. Is there supposed to be an “update now” button on the plugin page?

Hi Steven,

Yes, there should be. Have you checked under Settings > Page Builder > License to see if BB is activated? Activating BB will enable remote updates.

Jun

I see it now. The license page said “Active!”, but I entered my key a second time, nothing seemed to changed on the license page, but I am able to update now. Thanks!

Awesome! And thanks for taking the time to inform us. :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Ben