Slider inserted above header on blog index

Hi,

Somehow the slider in one of my blogposts is inserted above the header of my blog index page.
You can check it out here: http://eva.sellingsites.nl/blog/

It’s also happening on the archive page in which it is contained.

I can’t find the slider in the original source (ctrl+u) but I do see it in the inspector, so I figured it is probably something inserted via javascript.

There aren’t any problems with the blogpost itself.

The problem persists when all plugins are deactivated, but it does go away when I chenge themes. However, I need to use this theme, so I have to find out what’s happening on the blog overview pages.

I’m totally lost, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Hey Bob,

Interesting! Would you mind if I took a look in your site? Please provide temp admin login details and I’ll see what’s going on!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Bob,

Just got in there and did some testing, but now am not seeing the slider you mentioned previously? I wonder if that was a small glitch or something that has rectified itself. Anyway, let me know if persists and we’ll definitely see what we can do.

Best,
Billy

Well, it’s not a glitch but some very interesting coding on the part of the theme developer. Apparently I shouldn’t have set the blog index to blog in the reading settings. The problem can still be seen at the archives page.

Wow, that is strange! I can’t figure out why that would be happening so I’m going to field this over to Justin or Robby to take a look. Thanks for your patience!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy, thanks for the efforts in working trough this with me!

Has one of the developers maybe taken a look yet? Because I’m really out of ideas on how to fix this… (and I don’t really want to just hide it with css as the theme developer suggested -.- )

Thanks again!

Bob

Hey Bob,

Thanks for your patience, we have a bug report in for this and plan on taking a look this week. We’ll be back soon with a live patch for your site or an update.

Best,
Billy

Hey Bob,

All set on a fix for your site and we’ll have that in an update a bit later in the week! Thanks for your patience!

Best,
Billy