Slideshow images size problem & mobile rtl issue

Hi.
1)I have an issue with the slideshow.
althogh I set it to full image slides, it reduce the images size, and it looks really weird.
link to my site: http://www.media-buzz.net/דף-הבית/
2) I built a multipul columns row and In the mobile version, the left column appears first, then the mid, and the right one- in the bottom, which is acceptable for LTR languages, but to RTL languages, it starts with the less relevant content, the one I left to the end… (i’ve already deleted it, so you won’t be able to see it in the link).
(I believe I will upgrade to the premium builder, but I perfer to solve this issues before…)
Thanks in advance.

Hey Avnmer,

Are you using our Slideshow Module or a third party plugin? Regarding your second question, I’ve assigned another member of the team to assist you with that.

Ben

hey.
It was under WM modules, so I guess it is your’s.

Hey Avnmer,

Do you mind sharing the site URL as well as admin access to the site so I can check the slider? You can use the private reply.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Avnmer,

The slider is from the plugin Webman Amplifier so you may want to contact the developer directly.

Regarding the RTL issue, I’ve already submitted a bug report for it.

Ben

OK. thank you very much.
1)does beaver builder has also slideshow?
2)actually, right now I noticed that there is a more serious problem with responsivness. The 3 columns rows remaining as 3 columns even in medium devices- super thin, and unreadble. Is there any solution for that?

Hey Avnmer,

Yes, we have our own Slideshow Module and a lot others. You can check our demo here.

Regarding the medium device breakpoint issue, you can have the width of the column go 100% on medium devices. Just go to the Column Settings > Advanced then header over to Medium Device Width. Change that to Custom 100%. A screenshot on where to look for the column settings below.
http://imgur.com/HHhwMDP

Hope this helps!

Ben

Thanks, ben!
Actually, it helped partially.
somewhere (early) between the large devices and medium devices, the 3 columns are very thin, but it is due to the margins I set to the row (200px both left and right), in order that it won’t be fully wide.
Is there another way to set specific rows width without margin property? or regular width property? when I used width property in custom css, it ruined all the responsivness of the row.

Hey Avnmer,

Unfortunately, there is no such setting like that for now. You can set the content to Fixed Width though then change the max-width under Global Settings. Or you could also use media queries to apply certain CSS on smaller devices.

Ben

Yes, I also thought about media queries. generally, It will be nice if you could tell me the current break points for large/medium/small devices. it will help me.
By the way, when the issue of the RTL will be solved, wil I get a notification? (and how long do you estimate it will take? can it also take months?, just want to know what to expect :slight_smile:

thanks!

Hey Avnmer,

Those values can be found and modified under Tools > Global Settings. Both the Small and Medium responsive breakpoints are there. Anything greater than the medium breakpoint is the large breakpoint.

I really can’t give you a turn around time regarding that as the guys are loaded right now. It could take just a week or maybe several months. But yes, I can notify you via this thread once an update is available.

Ben