Slideshow Setting - Smugmug RSS Feed - My Favorite Feature

My biggest surprise feature is the RSS smugmug slideshow.

My question is how can I insert this into a blog post? This would allow me to have a smugmug slideshow gallery inside of a blog post. Again very nice feature.

Or do you know of a gallery plugin that would allow me to accomplish this.

Thank you
Brad

Hey Brad,

You can use the Page Builder on Posts, it’s just that we have it disabled by default. You can enable it under Settings > Page Builder > Post Types. Once this is done, simply launch the Page Builbder on your Post and add a Gallery module for your Smugmug Feed. :slight_smile:

Ben

That is very COOOL!!!

Thank you

No worries! Have fun! :slight_smile:

Ben

I hope I can still reply even though this is closed.

So I have to ask, why is RSS galleries/slide shows not a bigger feature. I feel like it is one of the best kept secrets and before I start using is as my source for pages and galleries I want to make sure I am not missing something or making a big mistake.

There are very few wordpress gallery plugins that even state they will support RSS galleries, I accidentally found it on BB, if this is a feature that really works we need to start promoting the ability BB has to help photographers.

Please let me know your thoughts

Brad

Hey Brad,

Thanks for the kind words and glad you finding it useful! Agreed, we should highlight that a bit more and will most likely in a future site/marketing update. Thanks again and let us know if we can assist further!

Best,
Billy

I did write a review on my website for all my photographer friends to read
http://www.inmylens.com/blog/beaver-builder-pro-best-smugmug-plugin-wordpress/

Very cool, Brad, appreciate the kind words!