Slideshow thumbnail images

Is it possible to have the thumbnail images always visible in the Slideshow module?

I’ve got the lower bar with the grid icon which displays the image thumbnails when clicked but when a thumbnail image is actually clicked, the grid icon has to be clicked again to display the thumbnails again.

Is there an option for the thumbnails to always be displayed?

Thanks

Hey Andrew,

That’s actually the responsive nature of our Slideshow module. If the area the slideshow is on is wide enough, the thumbnails actually show without having to click on the grid icon. Can you try adding the CSS snippet below though and see if it’s what you’re looking for?

.fl-slideshow-thumbs {
  opacity: 1 !important;
  left: auto !important;
}

Ben

Excellent.

Ben, many thanks.

The CSS works like a charm and I can see the logic behind the way it works. In fact, now I know it can be done, I actually prefer it without the thumbs, the way it was originally designed.

Good to know I can turn it on or off when I need to.

Many thanks once again
Andrew

PS: One more question please.

I’ve got the social button enabled and can see the FaceBook, Twitter and Pintrest buttons, but the Google+ button isn’t displaying, despite being enabled in the controls. This happens on Chrome and Firefox.

Also, the Twitter button only seems to show up in Chrome.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks again
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Can you provide a link to your site, so we can take a closer look, please?

Thanks,
Danny

It’s on localhost for the time being.

I’ll see if I can replicate on a live site and post the URL.

Thanks
Andrew

[Content Hidden]

Hey Andrew,

I was able to recreate the issue on my local dev as well as on our dev server so I’m filing a bug report. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

Ben hi

Glad to help.

Thanks
Andrew