Some pre-sale questions

Hey there…
First of all I must say you made a very impressive product! it looks and feels great.

And for my questions:
I intend of using this plugin as a platform for a DIY website builder over wordpress.
Does the agency version supports the following (or intend to support in the near future):

• user panel where users can view pages they created
  • simple subscriptions
  • complex subscriptions (package of X websites)
  • inline live editing for text objects
  • user role premissions management
  • custom post type editing / creating
  • WPML
  • RTL
  • localization

would appreciate your answers,
best regards
Yair

Hi Yair,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our product! To answer your questions, please see inline below:

– user panel where users can view pages they created
There isn't a custom user panel, they would essentially use WordPress' dashboard for pages, posts, etc.
– simple subscriptions
No, you would need to add this functionality using WooCommerce or other custom solution.
– complex subscriptions (package of X websites)
Same as the above.
– inline live editing for text objects
Editing would be done using the BB interface. It is click to edit with live preview.
– user role premissions management
You would use WordPress' standard user functionality for this, but we also tap into WordPress Roles and Capabilities with the ability to set that in the BB settings.
– custom post type editing / creating
This wouldn't be done with BB, you would need to create your own custom post types, but BB does have the ability to edit them provided you toggle that option in the BB settings after adding a custom post type.
– WPML
Yes, WPML compatible.
– RTL
Yes, RTL compatible.
– localization
We have several translations now, but are continually adding more. Is there a specific language you are needing?

Best,
Billy