Specify image sizes

Hi,

I am using the gallery module which is working beautifully. When testing with GT Metrix it is indicating that the image sizes in the gallery need to be specified. Can this be done easily?

Cheers,

John

Hi John,

I am not familiar with GT Metrix. Could you tell me a little more about it and the issue that comes up? There isn’t the ability to add a size to the gallery module at this time, but that is an interesting thought.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Gt metrix is a testing tool for things slowing down page load time. One of the parameters it tests is whether image sizes are specified. It is one of the measures they use in their testing. I just put in a general query to see whether there was an easy solution to this. It sounds like there is not so that’s fine. This is something I will not lose sleep over!

On another note. I am absolutely delighted with BB. I have tested a few page builders and they have usually really slowed down loading times due to bloat. They also usually throw up a lot of validation errors in the code. Yours does not and I am extremely grateful as I will now be able to build sites quicker. I hope BB retains these strengths as you move forward with your wonderful software.

Thanks again,

John

Thanks for getting back, John! Thank you so much for the kind words, speed and efficiency are definitely always going to be top priorities for us going forward. :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy