Stars rating with sort list

Hello ! :slight_smile:
What would you recommend for a 5 star rating system that allows logged users to rate posts, and then to sort them by price, category or rating. Only stars rating, no reviews.
The website is done with beaver builder, and themer.
I bought ACF Pro, but i can use PODS too if it could do the trick, and i think i will buy FacetWP to finalize it, i readed that it can sort rating system.
The question is which rating system is efficient with BB, ACF or PODS and facetWP to assign the rate stars on posts, that facetWP will find to sort?
Thank you for reading me.

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, there is nothing in BB or the other plugins mentioned that allow you to add a rating (AFAIK). Therefore, custom code will be required to add this functionality. There is a third-party ratings field for ACF which you could use, but this will require you creating your own field connection for it. :slight_smile:

Also, I believe you can customize the FacetWP Sort widget/shortcode output to include anything you like

https://facetwp.com/documentation/developers/output/facetwp_sort_options/

1 Like

Hi Danny, thanks for your reply !
That’s exactly where I am, with this solution that Kevin kindly shares on GIT … I tested it with ACF pro, I get the new field in the ACF admin, and in the post that I then edit, but it does not appear in front view … so about sorting for the moment.
I think i’m going to need someone to help me set this up because i have only a webdesigner profile, not a developer,
Where can I find the services of someone who can help me or do it for me?

Hi Chris,

You can hire developers and agencies from the link below. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx Danny, if you directly know a guy who need a litle job, dont hesitate to talk him about me :wink:
I think for a coder it should not be a huge work…