Sticky Header on Mobile

beaver-themer

Replace fl-builder-content-300 with your specific Part ID, try searching dev tools for the first listing of “fl-builder-content-”

View full snippet.

3 Likes

Where do i get that “PART ID”?

1 Like

You can find the Part ID by either opening your browsers dev tools and inspecting the part element. You should see something like this:

<div class="fl-builder-content fl-builder-content-325437" data-post-id="325437" data-type="part">
  <div class="fl-row fl-row-full-width fl-row-bg-color fl-node-5cdafbc6bc60d" data-node="5cdafbc6bc60d">

The Part ID from the example above would be 325437.

Alternatively, you can go to your site’s WordPress Admin Dashboard > Beaver Builder > Themer Layouts and click on your Part layout to edit. Once on the edit screen, view the address bar and you should see something like this:

https://www.my-website.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=325437&action=edit

The numeric value in the URL is your Parts ID. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is interesting. I’m using a js driven solution that was given on the FB group. Does this simply make the existing BB header sticky on mobile, as it looks like it does?

It will work with any row, I use a Part but a Header row will work, all you need is the ID which is found as Danny explains.

That’s really neat! I’ll give it a whirl but it’s far cleaner than a js driven mobile sticky.

Thanks!

1 Like