Stuck - other pages

I almost have my home page as I want it. Just need to get this image (used single column with image) to be between the default and full width height. Any way to customize the height?

on the other three pages (Our Stuff, Contact us, Tips), BB way different and not allowing me to put in columns. Totally stuck. am I doing something wrong? www.waterfowltips.com

Thanks,

Brian

Just a follow up. Fixed the other three pages. Just started over, so must have been old pages gone bad.

Now the home page still shows the black top nav, when it was transparent before here’s my CSS.

.fl-page .fl-page-bar,
.fl-page-nav-wrap {
border: 0;
}

.fl-page-bar {
position: relative;
z-index: 3;
}

@media (min-width: 768px) {
.home .fl-page-content {
margin-top: -151px; /Adjust depending on the height of the header for medium devices/
}
.home .fl-page-header-primary {
position: relative;
z-index: 3;
background: none;
}
.home .fl-page .fl-page-header-primary .fl-page-header-wrap {
border-bottom: none;
}
.home .fl-page-header-primary .fl-page-nav-wrap {
background: none;
border-top: none;
border-bottom: none;
}
}
@media (min-width: 992px) {
.home .fl-page-content {
margin-top: -110px; /Adjust depending on the height of the header for large devices/
}
}

Hi Brian,

Add the following CSS, this should resolve your issue.

.home .fl-page-bar {
  background-color: transparent;
}

This should resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Brian!

Sorry, I’m not quite sure I understand what you want to set up here. Do you want the entire header to have an all black background instead of just the top bar?

Jun

Awesome thanks DANNY! This should do it for normal set up, I’ll keep that code for other sites.

On the home page, I used a photo in the background to get the look it has. I’d like to put the three menu items at the bottom of the photo and could only figure out by using a -230 for the top margin. is there a better way? All other pages would have a bar on top. Is there a way to combine one image so that it used for both the top-nav and Header-Nav bars? Just like the black bar on the site, only an image.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey Brian,

Sorry, not really sure what you’re getting into. Can you elaborate a bit more? Can you perhaps take screenshots of what you’d like to achieve? You can upload images to imgur and post the links here so we can check.

Ben