Sub Nav font weight in Customizer

I"m using the latest version of the BB theme and have set my Nav font weight to 300 for the Adobe Typekit font that I’m using. The Sub Nav menu shows as “normal” or 400.

Shouldn’t the Sub Nav font weight follow the Nav font weight or maybe have its own Customizer settings for font size, weight, etc.

Thanks.
Doug

Hey Doug,

I’d just like to let you know we’re checking this.

Ben

Just adding an additional note to this.

I notice that when I change the font weight for the Nav Font Weight in the Customizer, it doesn’t recognize that anything has changed and the “Save” button is greyed out. Also, when I go back into the Nav Font Weight setting the next time I login to the WP Admin, it defaults to “700” even though the Menus still maintain their old weight setting appearance.

Hope this makes sense.
Doug

Hey Doug,

Not really getting that from my localhost. Do you think you can shoot us temp admin access to your site so we can check?

Also, I’ve already submitted a bug report for the submenu font weight not inheriting.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Doug,

Sure enough, I can recreate the issue on your site as well as on my localhost. When I tested first, I had Bold selected so it didn’t make any difference. I’ll go ahead and submit a bug report for this. Thanks for pointing it out! :slight_smile:

Ben