Subscribe Form not working in the new "Global" settings

Okay, so I have a subscribe form in my footer. It is linked to Get Response. It works fine, but if I change the entire row and save it as a Global footer, then the form no longer works properly. Upon hitting the subscribe button, it just shows Please Wait… and does not progress further. You can see my site at http://cpataxbuddy.com/bypass Thank you.

Hey Noel,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Noel,

We are being blocked from visiting your site. :frowning: I did test the Subscribe Form module on a dev site and it works fine even when ‘globalized’. It was a MailChimp account though but it shouldn’t matter. This may be caused by a 3rd party plugin conflict. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

Hi Ben,

Sorry about that… you should be able to access the site now. I had country blocking settings activated.

I am no longer using mailchimp and that is the default on all other pages except the home page. I’m trying to create the “correct” footer on the home page, then I would like to apply it globally. Perhaps I need to delete all the other obsoleted footers?

Thanks!
Noel

Hey Noel,

Go ahead and give that a shot and let us know how it goes! If it doesn’t make a difference, try going through the plugin deactivation route I suggested above.

Ben

Okay sounds good, I will let you know. Thanks!

[Content Hidden]

Okay, I got it to work. I had to delete the subscribe form and then re-create it. I guess since I had mail chimp previously set up, prior to get response… there must have been a conflict… even though I deleted mail chimp from the pull down options. Thanks!

[Content Hidden]