Using a subscriber form. Today upon sign up this message was/is displayed: There was an error subscribing to MailChimp. We received an unexpected error: null
Went in to fix problem but when I choose subscriber form >>> provider >>> account - no lists are displaying, although the provider and Account name are. I’ve tried deleting all plugins, creating a new API key, put the site on maintenance, cleared cache and switched themes but the same error appears.
I’ve also tried to create a new subscriber form in a new page but the lists aren’t showing - site wide problem, not just that one original page.
I’ve been in touch with Mailchimp, and no error with API key is noted.