Table Module

Update by Robby: This thread is a bit out of date, so I am popping in to update it.

This module is no longer free, but it is available still through Fotoplugin’s rebranded site: Beaver Lodge.

Create fully responsive tables right within Beaver Builder

Easy to use and simple to add headers with filters and the cell contents

Hey Jon! Just caught the video on the table module. It looks amazing! Nice work, man.

Thanks Robby :slight_smile:

[Content Hidden]

@Chuck if that reply was for me, I cannot see it :slight_smile:

Hey Jon. Sounds like an interesting plugin. I tried to go to the download link, but it doesn’t work. Let me know if you have a new download link.

Interested to see how it works. Thanks!

These websites no longer exist: Preview available http://fotoplugins.com/sw-tables-module/
and download from http://fotoplugins.com/downloads/sw-responsive-tables/ (shown in the top comment above.

You can find the “fotoplugins” with a lot more beaver builder modules included for $39 at http://beaverlodgehq.com/downloads/fotoplugins-beaver-builder-modules/#faq

I just downloaded the module, paid with Paypal and installed into Wordpress and they instantly showed up in by BeaverBuilder. I bought it mainly for the tables module but am excited about the other modules included.

I’d love to find out more about the fotoplugins bundle but when I visit the beaverlodgehq.com website and click on ‘What’s Included’ it just says - [fl_builder_insert_layout id=“5588”]

So I thought I’d drop them a line via their contact page to ask for more info and point out the error on their page but that page just shows - [contact-form-7 id=”3111″ title=”Contact form 1″]

Any ideas?

I need to find the definitive list of modules available in the package (and the Beaverlodge package mentioned on another page but with the same problem about displaying what’s included) to make sure they are going to be useful for my project

I am rebuilding the site as we speak, and then I am going to be doing a webinar/recording to introduce the new plugin.

Here is a list of modules/features though

404 Error Page
Animated Text
Bar Charts
Countdown (but outdated an building a new one)
Document Viewer
Dual Callout
eCommerce Sliding Menu
Facebook Gallery (pages not personal profiles)
Footer
gMap
Heading
Hero Header
Hover Card
Hover Effects
Instagram Gallery
Login Page
Masonry Gallery (inlcudes horizontal scroll gallery)
News Ticker
Next Page
OnClick Modal Popup
Pinterest Blog layout
Popup Module
Portfolio
Beaver Builder Form Resizer
Social Share
Tables
Turbotabs
WooCommerce Recent/Sale/Featured Products

Thanks for the quick reply Jon. There seems to be lots there that will be of use so I’ll look forward to your rebuilt site and video.

In the meantime is there any chance of getting the tables module that was advertised as a freebie in the original post? That would solve an immediate problem I have on project.

:slight_smile:

Looks like the dog’s danglies - and that’s a good thing by the way.

Excellent addition to BB.

Thanks

PS: My purchase and activation went through with zero problems.

Look forward to adding these. Got a site begging for a responsive table (plus some other goodies as well of course)

Thanks