Tabs Not Operating Properly

hello!

I am using tabs on this page - http://yesclubsbiblestudy.org/study-now/

and when you click on the second tab, the border doesn’t go around the tab content. It also doesn’t work on mobile. I am sending login info for the site in a private message following.

Thank you so much for your help!
Cody

[Content Hidden]

Hi Cody,

I just took a look and there seems to be something going on with your course plugin short-code. I’ve managed to get your content displaying, but it’s outside of the Tab container for some reason.

When I created a new Tabs section on your page and populated it with regular text, everything worked perfectly.

It seems that once you have one instance of your course plugin running, it creates a conflict on the second tab.

I think this might be something the Beaver Builder team will have to try and help you troubleshoot. Sorry I can’t help any further.

Colin

Hi Cody,

I looked at your site and it seems the problem is quite possibly with the course shortcode as what Colin said. For some reason, there is an extra </div> at the end of the called HTML which closes the <div> for the panels prematurely causing all the other divs to go haywire.

Ben

ok is there any way to fix that?

thanks guys!
cody

Hi Cody,

I just logged back in to see if I could resolve your problem, but everything seems to be working correctly now. It looks like you managed to remove the offending <div> and get everything working properly.

Can you please confirm that everything is okay now?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Colin and Cody,

I have added that extra <div> before the shortcode so the extra </div> will now have an opening tag. Take note though that this is just a workaround, not a real solution to the issue. I would suggest updating the plugin Course Grid or if at all possible, submit a ticket to them so they may check.

Ben

thanks guys! it is working now :slight_smile:

Cody