Targeting Mega Menu CSS Styles - Border and # link hovers

Hi Beaver Builder community,

I’m having trouble with the Mega Menu category titles and divider. I’m trying to set the header text style to white and to change the color of the divider to a darker gray.

• The headers that include a # for a link are turning blue on the hover (see screen shot below, the "foreign language" header is on hover). I'd like them to be white, like the regular header hovers that have links. How do I target the mega menu titles/headers hovers that have a # for the link?
  • When I attempt to change the border that divides the Mega Menu categories, it adds border after the final category. See the far right category in the screen shot. How do I stop this from happening?

Here is the screen shot:
screen shot

Note, this is the CSS I used for the border:

ul.navbar-nav li.mega-menu > ul.sub-menu > li {
    border-right: 1px solid #666666 !important;
}

I hope someone can help me with this!

Hi Joel,

Would it be possible for you to provide a link to the site in question, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Joel,

If you use the following CSS it should style the links that are changing to blue on-hover to white and set the border to a dark grey.

.fl-page-header .mega-menu a[href="#"]:hover,
.fl-page-header .mega-menu a[href="#"]:focus {
  color: #FFF !important;
}
.fl-page-header ul.navbar-nav li.mega-menu > ul.sub-menu > li {
  border-right: 1px solid #222 !important;
}

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks!

There is one lingering problem - the border that is still to the right of the “Enrichment Programs” sub category. It’s picture in the original post. Is it possible to eliminate that?

Hi Joel,

Can you try the following CSS, please.

.fl-page-header ul.navbar-nav li.mega-menu > ul.sub-menu > li:last-child {
  border-right: 0 !important;
}

Thanks,
Danny

Danny, that did it!

Thanks so much for the support!

Hi Joel,

No problem, happy to hear your issue has been resolved and thanks for informing us. We appreciate it.

Thanks,
Danny