Templates and Modules does not work properly

Hi BB team,

After i use BB to load a template or add a module, i can see the progress bar, and then nothing happens, i need to reloading the page by hand and i need to find the module i just add into the page myself to open the setting window.

I use Chrome 44.0.2403.155 m

Please kindly have a check.

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hi Huan,

I took a look and indeed, there is an issue. However, I also found out what the issue is: The Ultra Admin plugin.

I purchased the plugin and installed it on a local test site, and sure enough, cannot add modules to a page. Deactivated the plugin, and all works as it should.

It’s a very cool plugin and I like some of the features, but unfortunately, it conflicts with Beaver Builder. You can work around this by temporarily deactivating the plugin while you are working with BB on your pages or posts and then re-activate it when you are finished.

Perhaps one of the guys here could offer a more technical answer or you could possible contact the Ultra Admin plugin author to see if they have any ideas.

Cheers!
Lyle

Hi Lyle,

Thank you for looking into this.
I tried to deactivate the Ultra Admin plugin, and now Beaver Builder works as expected on my site.

But i do need a plugin to make the dashboard cleaner and easier my clients. I will see if Ultra Admin author has a solution for this or try some other plugins similar as Ultra Admin.

Aaron

Hey Lyle,

Thanks for jumping in! :slight_smile:

Aaron,

We’ve already fixed this issue but the update won’t be out until sometime this week. Since I had access to your site, I went ahead and patched it up. You should be good to go. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much.
It works smooth now.

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

No worries! Glad to have helped! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben