Text Editor only doing plain text

Hey guys -

For some reason, on two of our sites, the text editor is only doing plain text and not showing any of the WYSIWYG editing options in visual. Not sure where the issue lies.

Will send login details in next post.

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

It seems to be caused by loading our /js/theme.js script. Removing that should fix you right up! Is there a reason for loading it though?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

It’s under the child theme functions.php file, should be the last few lines. I could delete it for you if you’re not sure. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

Fixed the satyamoksh site. Turns out the script was being used on the frontend, specifically the menu. I just checked the isignedin site and given it has the same layout, it should be the same problem. You need to go to Appearance > Editor then look for Theme Functions or functions.php. Change this

function bb_child_script(){
  wp_enqueue_script('fl-automator-child', FL_CHILD_THEME_URL . '/js/theme.js', array(), FL_THEME_VERSION, true);   
}

to this

function bb_child_script(){
  if ( !FLBuilderModel::is_builder_active() ) {
    wp_enqueue_script('fl-automator-child', FL_CHILD_THEME_URL . '/js/theme.js', array(), FL_THEME_VERSION, true);   
  }
}

It basically just checks if the Page Builder is loaded or not. If it isn’t, it loads the script.

Ben

Got it!

Thanks Ben.

You guys are doing great work. By the way. Is the ability to save a section done yet? I’ve seen talks of it but unsure if it is something that is usable now.

Let me know.

Hey David,

No worries! It’s still on beta and will be for at least another week. The guys usually leave it in beta for 2 weeks but that may change, depending on the bug reports that come in. Give it a whirl! More info on the link below :slight_smile:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/row-and-module-templates-are-now-in-beta/

Ben