Text Format Color Picker and Text Size Missing?

Ok, perhaps I am going crazy here but I swear that in the recent past I was able to lay down a row, insert a text editor, type some text and then within the text editor screen format the text choosing text size and color pickers. Now all I am getting is one standard row of tools in the tool bar with no color picker and no size formatting. Did I miss something, am I missing something? Please help. Thanks!
Todd

Hey Todd,

Yep, sounds like the ‘kitchen sink’ is minimized in the editor. In the top row of the WP editor icons, click on the last one and it will maximize the options. The icon looks like a little keyboard. Let me know if you have any further trouble!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy, thanks for your fast response. I am not sure if I am missing something but can you be more specific? Where specifically is the “top row of the WP editor icons”? Which page is this located on? Is this when I am working in Beaver Builder or when I am on the page editor in the backend of WP? Thanks

Hey Todd,

In the actual BB text editor module where the other icons are to change setting such as bold, italic, alignment, etc. The last icon will expand or minimize the other options you are looking for. Here is a screenshot, are you seeing something different or is that toggle not working for you?

http://screencast.com/t/fqflYMV2JUS3

Best,
Billy

I am actually missing the button entirely. I thought something was strange.
Here is my screenshot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6obnqiusvy5wok1/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-09%20at%202.55.46%20PM.png?dl=0

Aha! Yep, something isn’t right there unfortunately. Ok, so let’s have you go through the disable all plugins route while reactivating and testing BB to see if we can start to pinpoint what may be going on there. Let me know what you find out!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,
Thanks for your support! I have found that when I have a plugin named Easy Optins by a company called FatCatApps it breaks a few plugins on my site including functionality in Beaver Builder. I have deactivated the plugin and contacted the developer and Beaver Builder seems to be back to normal. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up, Tom! Let me know what you hear back and glad to hear everything is operating as it should now!

Hi Billy,
This is the official word from the developer of the Easy Optin Mailchimp plugin which is not compatible with a number of other plugins
Thanks
Todd

Easy Optins for Mailchimp using old version of library to connect to API. There is no
workaround for this, only disable other plugin.

Your ARScode Team,

Best Regards

Peter

ArsCode Support Team

Ah gotcha, thanks for letting me know. There are a ton of good MailChimp plugins out there, I personally like this one. Let me know if you need any help finding others that may suit your needs.

Best,
Billy