Thessi 2.1 compatibility

Unable to add any elements (rows etc.) in Thesis 2.1 theme but I am able to an a template, once the template is added I am however unable to make any amendments. Changing the theme seems to fix everything so I can only assume they’re not compatible, can you please confirm or let me know if there is a fix?

Tried with both IE11 and the Chrome and all plugins disabled but same results…

Hey Scott,

Sorry to hear that. Are you using the Thesis theme at www.diythemes.com? It seems from their changelog the latest version is 2.1.9 which was released 21st of May last year. Is that the same version you are using? Also, it’s been a year since the last update, do you think the theme is still being updated by the devs?

Ben

Hey Ben, That’s right - v2.1.9 from www.diythemes.com. Apparently they’re working on v2.2 according to their blog!

Cheers Scott

Hey Scott,

Gotcha. You think it’s fine if you could grant us temporary admin access to the site so we can check? Also, if you could send us a copy of the theme as well so we can do our own testing on our own dev server that would be great. You can send it to themes [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

Ben

Hi Ben, Just emailed the details over now!

Hey Scott,

Yep, I got it. I played around it on my local dev and see no problems whatsoever. I checked your site and it seems the problem is caused by the “Skin” or template you are using. If you use the default skin from when you install the theme, it works just fine.

Ben