Transparent header/menu with BB

[Content Hidden]

Hey Austin,

The latest version of the theme now offers a transparency slider for the header background. You can play around with it under Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Style. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Austin,

The header should be transparent across all devices.

CloudApp

Can you provide a link to your site as well as some screenshot showing your issue, please?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Austin,

Yes, as that is the color of your background. If you set your background to red, the header will appear red due to it being transparent.

CloudApp

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Austin,

Do you think you can share the URL of the site you’re working on so we can check? Also, is it fine if you set your replies to public if there’s no confidential info included? Other users following this thread can’t see your replies. :slight_smile:

Ben

Sorry. Thought they were supposed to. Anyways, I added some CSS and reached where I wanted. Thanks for your help.

No worries at all, Austin! And glad you figured it out. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben

Just can’t figure it out. see www.waterfowltips.com

Would like a larger image (like the ducks showing) then have the nav, top nave transparent

I could move the social icons to footer if that’s easier, but have shopping cart in that row.

Speaking of which. How do I link the shopping cart to the shopping page on the home page?

Thanks. becoming a big fan.

Hey Brian,

Check the KB article below and see if it helps. This was mentioned on the earlier part of the thread but I’ll just post the link here for you. :slight_smile:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/transparent-headermenu/

Re linking the shopping cart, just wrap the FA code around an anchor tag like so… <a href="www.website.com/cart"><FA CODE HERE></a>

Ben

Thanks Ben. I think it worked except for the Top Nav…went away.

Is there a way to adjust the size of the picture in BB Pagebuilder aside from “default” or full-height?

See www.waterfowltips.com

The image of pintails is built with BB pagebuilder.

Thx

Brian

Last one, I did this http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/transparent-headermenu/

but the other pages are missing top nav and header nav?

Almost there :wink: right.

Hi Brian,

To get your top bar back, you will need to add the following to your CSS.

.fl-page-bar {
  position: relative;
  z-index: 3;
}

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny! The CSS worked for top Bar! www.waterfowltips.com

Is there a way to adjust the size of the picture in BB Pagebuilder aside from “default” or full-height?

The image of pintails is built with BB pagebuilder.

Hey Brian,

The pintails image is used as a background image, so it is set to cover the content area where you applied it to, in this case, the full height row. If you want to have control over the image, try using a Photo module instead.

Ben

Hi Ben, I am using the photo module. Can’t see how to resize it…

Hey Brian,

Can you take a screenshot of how the settings of that Photo module looks like so we can check? Here’s a screenshot of how it is from my end, and as you can see, there are multiple sizes you can select for the image.

View post on imgur.com

Ben