Trying to add spaces between lines in a bulleted list

The default settings for bulleted lists in the text editor module are to have no breaks between lines (as you would between paragraphs). I like to make bulleted lists with mini-paragraphs of info, and without a break between lines it looks too cluttered. If you press enter you get another bullet between two bullets, which is undesirable. If you press shift-enter to create a break without a bullet(like in a word processor) the space is just automatically removed once you close the editor.

Is there a way to to create the space I’ve described? I know virtually nothing about code, and I’ve searched for help on this but I can’t seem to find any info about it. If it happens to be hiding in plain sight, I apologize for being a little dense here.

Hi Brady,

If you use Shift+Enter then this should work i.e. add a new line for your text without adding a new list item. The space/gap between paragraphs and list items is determined by your theme as Beaver Builder modules inherit the styling from your theme. We should be able to increase this using CSS. Would it be possible to provide a link to a page on your site which has this issue, please.