Trying to login on Dashboard wpBeaverbuilder (Wordpress)

Hi all,

I just bought a Beaver builder account (standard) and i’m trying to go to the Wordpress Dashboard to install the Beaver Builder plugin. But i can’t get the button Add-new when i click on the left menu “Plugins”.
Is it because i’m still connected on the Dashboard as “Demo User”?
I tried to logout and then to login with my Beaver builder login/passw but with no luck.

In the Users - edit profile i entered my e-mail adress (order made for Beaver builder) and it’s mentioning that a mail for confirmation has been sent … but i recieve nothing (and e-mail is correctly entered).

How can i get access to the Dashboard of Wordpress with my account of beaver builder so that i can install BB plugin and enter BB license?
Thnx.

Best regards,
Nathalie

Hi Nathalie,

I believe I replied to a support ticket you sent. Your problem is you’re trying to use our demo service for your website.

We do not provide a hosting service and our demo service is only for demonstration purposes only. Therefore, you will need to purchase a domain name, a hosting plan/package and install WordPress. Once WordPress is up and running, you can install Beaver Builder on your site where you will be able to enter your license key. :slight_smile:

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your feedback.

In the meantime it’s working, our construction page is active on our domain and hosting.

But is there a way that the Title page doesn’t show above the page in our mainpage? (www.nathalieprops.com)

So when we enter our mainpage, the name of the page “Under Construction” is showing above the picture with the text.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Nathalie

That is the page title which is handled by your theme. You can try hiding it by launching Beaver Builder on your page then go to the Tools menu > Global Settings and add the classname page-header to the Default Page Heading > CSS Selector option.

Image 2021-11-28 at 9.13.14 pm

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.