Unable to edit published page by beaver builder

Dear Support,

Good Day! I able to add new page by using BB and publish to live. But it will not showing the BB after published. Previously I’m thought is theme compatibility issue so I changed to BB themes also same things. Unable to using BB to edit after published. Please kindly assist on this.

Thanks,
Calvin

Hey Calvin,

Issues like these are usually caused by a 3rd party plugin. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Ben,

I already tried deactivated all plugins in my WP multisite and only activated BB + BB theme. But still the same issue. Unable to edit published page. But I able to edit the page when I changed the page status to “draft”. Hope you can help me solve this issue. Thanks:)

Calvin

Hey Calvin,

That’s pretty weird. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site as well as provide steps on how to recreate the issue? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

Hey Ben,

I found that when I changed “post name” (http://website.com/sample-post/) to “default” (http://website.com/?p=123) in Permalink Settings then the problem solved. But I want to use the “post name” for my pages permalink. Any solution for this?

Calvin

Hey Calvin,

Yes, as Ben mentions, something weird is going on here. We all use post name for our permalink settings as well without issue. Would you mind providing the items Ben mentions above so we can look into this further?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Calvin,

Ok, appears to be a nginx issue! Check out this thread on proper configuration using nginx. You can contact your host directly on this as well.

You can also get the builder working appropriately if you assign a static home page in the reading settings. However, I would recommend making sure to do the above so you don’t run into any other issues. Hope that helps!

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy:) I will contact my hosting provider for this issue.

Sounds good, thanks Calvin!