Unable to Update Plug In

Hi there, I have a “Pro” account and my Wordpress dashboard is telling me I need to update my Beaver Builder plug in, but it won’t let me. It says “An error occurred while updating Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version): Update package not available.” and “UPDATE UNAVAILABLE! Please subscribe to enable automatic updates for this plugin. Subscribe Now »” . I don’t know what it wants me to subscribe to or how to update my plug in. Thank you! Karielyn

Hey Karielyn,

Thanks for getting in touch! You need to place your License Key to enable automatic updates. Your License Key can be found on the website under Account > Downloads & Orders. You can place it on the plugin under Settings > Page Builder > License(please refer to the screenshot).
http://imgur.com/Dsc0R8L

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hi Ben,

Duh…how easy was that! Thanks so much!

I’m currently in the process of troubleshooting and narrowing down which one of my plug-ins is causing a memory leak and problems on my website with memory errors. Could an outdated BB plug-in cause memory errors?

Thanks so much and I love my BB program! :slight_smile:

Hey Karielyn,

No worries and glad you’re loving the plugin! :slight_smile:

Regarding the memory issue, try increasing the memory limit of your site and see if that makes a difference. You can do so by adding define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96M'); to your wp-config file. Default memory limit on a WordPress single site is 40M.

Hope this helps!

Ben

It’s been increased up to 600 mb and still having the problem. I’ll continue troubleshooting, I was hoping maybe the outdated plug-in might have been the problem then I could move on with my life lol :slight_smile:

Hey Karielyn,

Hosting servers tend to limit the memory allowed to PHP as well. You may want to contact them and see if they could bump it up for you.

Ben

Thanks so much Ben! I wish everyone else I’ve been dealing with were as helpful as you :wink:

Anytime, Karielyn! Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben