Updated Beaver today and now it doesn't work properly

Hi

I updated Beaver today and now it does not behave properly:
e.g. Beaver builder does not launch or some of my old pages have sections that cannot be edited etc.

I deleted and installed Beaver pro again but it still does not fix the issues.

I have already tried deactivating all the plugins etc. and problems are still there.

Do I need to reinstall themes? If so, my question is reinstalling the themes - will that undo all my previous content/work?

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hi Alyce,

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I logged in to your site but it seems most of the WordPress tools are missing (the menu on the left hand side only has Dashboard and Profile). I’m not even sure the user I am using even has the authority to edit pages since the Pages menu is missing. Would it be possible for you to create a new admin account and share the details here via a private reply? I’d really be glad to assist you with the issue.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Alyce,

No worries! Regarding the latest Beaver Builder update, you can check the Change Logs section of our site located at the right side just under Quick Links. There you can see all the new stuff the latest version has to offer. It’s quite rare but possible that the update failed when you did it the first time. If you get a chance, try to do it again, that is, after making a backup copy of your progress.

Ben