Upgraded to BB Standard from BB Lite issue

I recently upgraded my version of BB plugin to the Standard version from the Lite version that the theme I’m using came with. Ever since I’ve been getting an error message that is creating conflicts with other plugins as well as allowing access to my WP Admin Panel. I’d simply stick with the Lite version except that there are many changes I’m made to my site in the interim which are lost when I deactivate the Standard version and reactivate the Lite version. Here is the message that comes up in WP Admin Panel as well as above the header of the site itself when activated.

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/cglfinan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cglfinan/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

Please advise. Thanks - Rick

Hi Rick,

Unfortunately, the issue is related to the Tesseract theme who are trying to load file that is no longer available in Beaver Builder since the most recent update. I believe they’re aware of the issue.

To resolve your issue, please contact our help desk and make sure to include a link to this topic. So I can provide you with a previous version of BB which will resolve the issue. Until the Tesseract team update their theme.

hello[a]wpbeaverbuilder[dot]com

Thanks,
Danny