Upgrading from Standard BB Plugin to Pro

Hi,

I purchased the standard plugin in May 2015. I know need to upgrade to the Pro version in order to use BB on a WP multisite. I thought the policy on upgrading is prorating the price, but I’m confused by the pricing the cart is showing me.

The cart says “1 item - $199” – the total price of the Pro version, but then says “Total $75.68 (next payment May 14, 2016)”

In my mind I thought I could upgrade to Pro by paying the difference between the two. ($199 minus the $99 I already paid for Standard). I’d like to know what I will be billed today before committing.

Thanks,
Nadine
[email protected]

Hey Nadine,

I’ve already assigned another member of the team to assist your with your query.

Ben

Thank you!

Hi Nadine,

Sorry for the troubles! Are you logged in to your account on our site? You’ll need to be logged in in order to go forward with the upgrade. You are correct in that it will be prorated based on the number of days you’ve already had the Standard. The renewal amount is discounted 40% from the Pro cost hence seeing that other number. Let me know if you have any troubles when going through the process. You may need to proceed to checkout to see the adjusted prorated amount when upgrading.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Nadine,

Yep, that looks correct. You’ll be charged the total which reflects the prorated adjustment to total cost.

Best,
Billy