URGENT: WPML problem

Hi, we just updated our multisite multilingual network with the latest WPML plugins, and suddenly all our content in spanish doesnt show properly. This doesnt happen in our english content. Our network is www.allcot.net, and we have several sites there, such as this: green.allcot.net
Can you please help us?
D

Hey D,

I just checked a few pages on the Spanish green.allcot.net site and they seem to be fine when compared to the English version. Could you point out a certain page where its Spanish content isn’t displaying properly?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey D,

If it’s having a problem with WooCommerce then maybe there’s a conflict going on between them. Have you tried getting in touch with either devs?

The Contact Form not working may be caused by another plugin conflict. Have you tried going through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Ben

Hi, ive been through the plugin deactivation route, but it stillo doesnt work. I don`t know what else to do. Can you help me to solve this?

Hey D,

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

You can just post the access details here in a private reply.

Ben

Hey D,

Are we right to disable all the plugins on the site, change themes, and all that?

Ben

Hey D,

I simply created a test page, placed a Contact Form module using BB, published it, filled up the form, and it’s working fine. Check the screenshot for reference.
http://imgur.com/xy3IHM9

How is the form not working? Can you elaborate? Maybe share a page where a form isn’t working so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey D,

If the same thing is happening on CF7, I’d think that’s a problem with your server already. Have you tried getting in touch with them?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey D,

Sorry, not really an expert about mailing stuff. I do know our Contact Form module is using the wp_mail() function, which is similar to PHP’s mail() function. Perhaps ask them if this is working fine on their server? Not really sure but you could also try an SMTP plugin like the one below.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Ben