Use Custom Post Type with Advanced Custom Fields within BB

Hi,

I created a Custom Post Type and added some additional fields with Advanced Custom Fields.

Now with Advanced Custom Fields Pro I can very easily create a custom block for Gutenberg to display my CPT (see ACF | Blocks or this nice tutorial: 5-Step Guide To Creating a Posts Loop Block in Gutenberg with ACF and block.json)

But within Beaver Builder I don’t see a way to display my custom fields from ACF (for example with the Posts, Post Carousel or Post Slider modules).

So my question: Any advice on how to do that? I found some threads from 2015/16 where they say this is something that is planned. So far I see 3 options:

1. A custom module (https://kb.wpbeaverbuilder.com/article/124-custom-module-developer-guide): Seems to be the obvious way?
  2. With the Beaver Themer: I’m not sure this is possible. And of course it’s not the main use of Beaver Themer.
  3. Simply wait until Gutenberg blocks can be used in Beaver Builder :wink: I asked the support team and they plan to implement this at some point. I think that would be a great solution…

I’m quite new to the Beaver Builder. Am I missing something (like another/better/easier way)? Any insight/tip is very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Michael