Version 1.4.1 is now available!

Hot off the presses is version 1.4.1 of the Beaver Builder plugin! It includes a few popular feature requests as well as some important bug fixes. As always, be sure to check the change logs for all of the details and don’t hesitate to let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi

Another great release right off the back of another great release, you guys really keep things moving…Can you explain two items in the release notes;

“Fixed bugs that caused a secondary layout on a page to be editable when it shouldn’t be.”

I am hoping this means that if you append a template to a page then the appended rows cannot be edited, I have tried this after updating to 1.4.1 and can still edit the appended rows.

“Fixed a bug where publishing a layout in multiple tabs caused it to disappear”

Does this refer to the tab module as I would love to be able to have custom layouts within tabs, if so I cant work out how.

Thanks, Dean

Congratulation, guys, another awesome release! Can’t be more happy to be a customer! The new breakpoint feature really helps to solve a lot of the responsive issues! Thanks!

Awesome work Billy, Robby & Justin!

Beaver Builder is far and above the best drag & drop builder available. A lot of that has to do with the support you all provide.

Thanks for everything.

Colin

Thanks guys, appreciate the support! :slight_smile:

Dean - you will always have the ability to edit any Beaver Builder content on a page whether it is appended templates or new content. The other bug involved using multiple tabs to edit/publish a BB page and then publishing on either which essentially would remove all content - definitely not behavior that we wanted.

Best,
Billy