VW Bug - Typography Size Not Saving

I was told last month that someone else already brought this up (a month before me), and that it was a high-priority bug, but I can’t find it anywhere, so I’m posting now:

When selecting a font size for a text area, I want it to use “vw” so it will be a certain relative width to the page width (6 vw, to be exact). When I publish it, it seems to save, but when refreshing the page, it goes right back to what it was before. When I go back to edit it, it still says “6 vw”, but I have to delete it and re-enter it to get it to adjust again. Publish it, looks fine. Refresh again, breaks again.

This seems like a pretty big bug to go for a couple months without being addressed? Elementor works fine with vw typography, but I already purchased Beaver Builder and prefer using it.

Help?

Beaver Builder works fine with vw too, this is the 1st time ive heard about this.

I found your ticket from a month ago, and the issue created for it however it was never milestoned so got missed. Good new is im looking at it now for you.

Thanks I have a couple sites that are waiting on it. You should have the screencast with my ticket as well that shows how it doesn’t work.

You should see the update available now.

Fantastic, will check it out