Warning and messing up

Dear support team

I’m using bb on about 20 websites and on one of them I get the following warning if I want to edit one specific text module (and only that one, all the others work fine).

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/baldverh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/includes/settings.php on line 14

I can’t delete that text module. After clicking the save button the whole side is messed up, no element is in the place I put it before!

Could you please tell me, whats going wrong on that page? Thanks!

• Regards
    Dominic

Hey Dominic,

Good to hear from you and sorry to hear about the issues! I’m assuming you’ve already gone through a bit of troubleshooting in terms of making sure it isn’t a plugin conflict, HTML being used in the module, etc. We can take a look to see what may be going on there. Can you please provide temp admin access as well as FTP for the site in question? A link to the specific page would help as well…

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Dominic. The login info works, but it looks like the FTP info isn’t pointing to the public_html folder. Can you get that changed so we can look into patching this bug on your site?

Thanks,
Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dominic,

You’re all set! The issue is a little difficult to explain, but basically something was causing the data to get partially corrupted (that text module in this case). I’ve already worked on a fix for that in the next release and applied it to your site. Let me know if you run into anything else.

Justin

Hey Justin

Thanks a lot! Great support, great product… I’m very happy with beaverbuilder!

Best

• Dominic