Web Development Portfolio Website

I am a web developer. I started using ‘beaverbuilder’ about a mouth ago and loved it. Now ‘beaverbuilder’ is the primary option for my projects and I also redesigned my own portfolio website with it, rixOJ.com. And I must say after trying almost every page builder for WordPress ‘beaverbuilder’ is the one I was looking for. It has all the features I wanted, such as different icon fonts, custom post type support, full front-end UI, easy import-export, easy template management and best support form.

Thanks beaverbuilder team for this awesome plugin.

Hi rixOJ! Thanks so much for the kind words. We couldn’t be happier that BB has been working out for your needs.

You website looks killer! Nice work. I’m not going to lie, my first thought after browsing around was, “Shoot, we need to raise our agency’s prices.” Lol! I’m assuming now that your pricing isn’t in American dollars :wink:

Keep up the awesome work and thanks so much for taking the time to reach out and share. We really appreciate it!

Hi Robby. Thanks for taking time to check my website and your kind words. Yes the prices are in Indian rupees. I missed to mention the currency, Thank for notifying me. :slight_smile: updated now.

My pleasure! Glad I could help and thanks again for sharing!