Welcome to our Beaver Builder theme forum!

This forum is intended for specific bugs, issues or questions related to the Beaver Builder theme. Post up and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can! Thanks again for your interest in our products.

Just purchased BB, uploaded the theme and child theme and activated and unable to have it show-up in the dashboard. What am I doing wrong?

[Content Hidden]

It seems that private replies to questions that others may have defeats the purpose of a forum. E.g. Edward’s problem: ‘Just purchased BB, uploaded the theme and child theme and activated and unable to have it show-up in the dashboard. What am I doing wrong?’ may be a technical problem for others as well. Why hide the answer?

I’ve purchased the standard version of bb and still cannot figure out how to upload the theme I’ve selected. It appears that the theme is not included in in the standard version, but i can’t figure out from your site how to acquire and pay for it.

I’ve purchased the standard version of bb and still cannot figure out how to upload the theme I’ve selected. It appears that the theme is not included in in the standard version, but i can’t figure out from your site how to acquire and pay for it.

Work is at a standstill until until I can apply BB to a theme.

thanks

Hi, I have a very, very simple problem. The forums are far to techy with advanced users to get the answer. And you tube only deals with the BB theme.

How does a new BB user use a layout, e.g. Minim, in wordpress?

It says the layout can be downloaded at the click of a button (presumably so it can be put into the themes section of wp),

"Beaver Builder Layouts

Templates save you time and money!
Install any of these templates in seconds with the click of a button!"

But where’s the install button? Clicking on the theme/layout lets you play with it but those edits are not permanent. So, how do I get to edit the layout with permanent editing in wp.

There’s probably a really simple explanation, but I’d appreciate knowing where that install button is.

Thanks.

My goal here is to have a permanent record of my layout edits in wp (not in the demo) so that i can continue to construct the home page and get on with the rest of the pages.

but where’s the download button

Never mind, I figured it out. The layout is accessed from the page builder inside wordpress. I thought the layout was downloaded from the BB site.

Content page and append new layout doesn’t load. nothing happens.

I’m almost finished with my website (thanks Beaverbuilder,) but my wife (my manager!!) doesn’t like the menu. She says it’s too small, and too light. I’m guessing that I can’t change the font size or color?

And if I can’t, will I be able to load a menu plugin, and have it play nicely with Beaverbuilder?
Are there any you recommend?

Thanks,
Douglas

Just a quick heads up…
I don’t think this thread is for posting issues - it is a sticky message describing this sub-forum.
Post a new message if you need help…
Dave

Problems changing HMS Testimonial rotator widget text colour

Hi
I am a beaver builder newbie and am in the process of converting my existing website over from Headway to Beaver Builder theme. All is going well but I can’t seem to find a way to change the text colour of the testimonials rotator which appears on the footer of each page. I’m sure there must be a simple solution.

You can see it here http://www.inter-activ.co.uk/

>P.S I am a CSS novice to please keep it simple!

Duplicate entry here - http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/problems-changing-hms-testimonial-rotator-widget-text-colour/

Hello

I am using the BB theme and plugin and for some reason the site is only showing on half of the screen. Please help. Here is the link http://securitynews.staging.wpengine.com/

Mak

Hey Mak,

I just checked the URL you share above and it looks fine. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how it looks like from your end? Or did you somehow manage to fix it?

Ben

Hello Ben

No its not fixed. Can you view the site on a smart phone. It does not fill the screen and is not responsive. Is BB responsive by default?

I disabled all other plugins incase there was a conflict but its still the same. HERE IS A SCREENSHOT

regards

Mak

Hey Mak,

Yes, BB is responsive by default. I did check the site again and it looks fine. I also checked it on mobile, both Android and iOS, and it looks fine as well. Is this happening on a specific page? What mobile device are you using when you saw the issue? Does it happen every time you visit the site/page?

Ben

Hi Ben

I managed to fix the problem yesterday. thanks for getting back to me.

Mak

That’s good to hear! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi
I was happy to find that with the latest release of the theme that I can now put an image in the header background. And I have done that and messed with the padding so the whole header image shows. There is something I cannot figure out. In my header the site name is written as a hyperlink on top of the graphic. How do I remove it.
Here is a link to the site:
http://www.ownadrumbus.com
thank you
Mike

Hi again,
I figured out a solution. In the customize area where a logo can be uploaded to the header, I created a transparent gif and used that and now the site name no longer displays in the header.

Perhaps it would be good if in that area there is a choice for no logo. I built this site logo into the background image and don’t need that option.
Mike