What are you using for ecommerce for BeaverBuilder's site?

Hi Guys,

I like the flow/process of shopping on your site and would like to create the same experience on a new site I’ll be launching soon.

Are you using WooCommerce? If so, with which extensions? (e.g. Stripe payments) And how are you handling BB license codes? (or is that another WC extension).

Thanks!
Jeff.

Hey Jeff,

I’ve already assigned another member of the team to assist your with your inquiry. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Ben,

Sounds good. Thanks.

Jeff.

Hey Jeff,

I’m glad to hear that you like the flow of the shopping experience on the site.

We are using WooCommerce along with WC Subscriptions, WC Stripe, and WC Follow-Up Emails as the main extensions (there are a few others but they don’t play a major role).

WC Subscriptions does a lot of what we need out-of-the-box, especially after the recent 2.0 update, but we have extended it quite a bit with custom code to meet our specific needs.

We’re also using a custom license/updater plugin that we wrote to handle generating license keys and remote updates. Unfortunately, it contains a fair amount of our business logic, so I can’t share that, but either the WC or EDD licensing add-ons should work fine for you.

Thanks,
Justin

There isn’t a reason to use anything else but WooCommerce since it is owned by Automattic, the company behind WP.

Hey Adam,

Thanks for your input! While I don’t have as much experience with EDD, given Pippin’s track record in the community, I’d wager that it’s a fine alternative to WooCommerce if one feels that it meets their needs :slight_smile:

Justin