Where Is the Default Template PHP File?

Hi
I am wanting to add my custom header and footer to the Default Template Page, but cannot seem to locate this PHP file. Can you point me in the right direction to where I can find this file so I can add my custom header and footer to it?

Finding this file will solve many of my custom template issues in regards to Woo Commerce and The Event Calendar Pro plugins.

Hey Darren,

What exactly are you looking for to edit? The base codes are found under the usual header.php and footer.php files but they’re calling another file under /includes/nav-*.php and includes/footer.php. You can also use the action hooks found on the link below.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/theme-action-reference/

Ben

Hi Ben
we were able to resolve our problem, although we could not find the necessary file we were looking for, we did find the ‘No Header/Footer’.php file and was able to add our custom Menu Header & Footer to this file, meaning we could have our custom design page for all Woo Commerce single product page and the also the same for the Event Calendar Full Details page.

So this post can be closed. However I would of liked to show other users of BB on how to do this, but it requires me getting my developer to do this and I’m not sure he has the time too.

Hey Darren,

Sorry, missed the title of your post. The default page template file is the page.php you find on the root directory of your theme. The No Header/Footer file is tpl-no-header-footer.php. :slight_smile:

Ben