woocommerce add to cart

Hi guys, i’m having trouble, i’m using automator with BB and woocommerce, but on my product list and product categories pages, but the site isn’t displaying the button “add to cart”.

i’m using the default page and pages for woocommerce, without BB modules, and i don’t know what to do, i really need that button.

thanks in advance !

Hi Eduardo,

Sorry to hear! I can take a look if you like. Go ahead and send along temp admin login details and I’ll see what I can do!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Eduardo,

As you are directly using the Woo pages, I would assume this issue would be directly related to their pages. I may suggest checking out their documentation, but I do know you can insert a shortcode for the cart button on any page in your site. Here is a link to their shortcode documentation if you want to give that a shot depending on which you are looking for. Let me know how that goes for you.

Best,
Billy

Yes, but now i tried with the BB module and is the same.

I change the theme from automator, or automator child, to another theme and the button displays correctly.

Is not a woocommerce plugin thing, its a theme thing.

Thanks Eduardo, I’ll do some internal testing as it’s a bit hard to navigate in a different language. :slight_smile: I’ll get back to you soon!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Eduardo,

I think I found the issue! In the new customizer, the content section has an area for WooCommerce, one of the options being to hide/show the add to cart button. That was disabled, which when enabled, fixed the issue! You should be good to go, but let us know if you have any further issues.

Best,
Billy

thank you, i don’t know that option exist (feel so stupid now).

Love you guys, great work !

No worries at all, Eduardo, new to me as well or I must have forgotten about that setting from our beta testing! :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy