WooCommerce templates using Beaver

Using Beaver, I want to use Woocommerce differently to what we do today.

To goal is to be able to build WC templates using Beaver. Templates are no longer templates but normal pages using WC shortcodes or functions.

When creating a product, the default behavior of WooCommerce is to take you to the defined product page template, for example, content-single-product.php for product page.

I wrote shortcodes (or functions, doesn’t matter) that behave as product element templates that display on screen the current product being viewed.

For example: [wc-product-image] that display on screen the image of the current product being viewed. It is a module, for example WCProductGalleryModule that extends FLBuilderModule.

However, in order to achieve this, I need to redirect product detail page to the new post instead of the default template used by WC.

Any idea how do I achieve that?

Hey Elemento,

I could be off a bit here, but I don’t think this has anything to do with BB. I think you’ll have to add a WooCommerce function to your functions.php file to complete a redirection. I would recommend taking a look at their documentation on that. Hope that helps, but let me know if I am missing something here.

Best,
Billy