Would it be possible to use "Featured Image" as a module?

I have pages with featured images attached to them already, and the images are used in different parts of the site to represent the pages.

Would it be possible to have a Featured Image module so that on Beaver Builder the page we’re editing will draw image that’s already attached to that page, instead of having to upload/set the image (with Photo module) again and again for every pages? I tried using Posts module but it’s less than ideal since it comes with so many HTML baggage.

If you have Themer you can simply set the featured image as a connection in a photo module

You mean this one? Beaver Themer | A WordPress Theme Builder

No I don’t have it, I’m on Standard license. Is there no other way?

Can we get at least a way to inject PHP into the Beaver Builder building page? So I can use the_post_thumbnail or something along that line.

Of course! You can use WP add_shortcode which was added back in v2.5 then you can use your shortcode anywhere.

Can you help me a little bit more: where exactly do we put the shortcode in Beaver Builder module? I tried using Text Editor module and putting my custom shortcode, it doesn’t parse.

You can put your shortcode in a html module.

Thanks. :slight_smile: This is the shortcode in case others are too lazy to figure it out themselves. Featured image shortcode - WordPress Development Stack Exchange Can modify to your liking.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.