WP Rocket problem

Hi.
I have a problem with Beaver Builder and WP Rocket (cashing plugin).
No problems with any other plugins.
Whenever i update Beaver Builder, all layouts gets messed up.
I then have to manually log in to every site that uses Beaver Builder and clear the cashe using WP Rocket. Then the layout is OK.
I have made no extra settings in WP Rocket, only the default settings, no Lazy load, minification, etc.

Is there some conflict with WP Rocket and Beaver Builder?

Hey Christer,

When you say update Beaver Builder, do you mean updating the version of the plugin/theme itself? Or are you referring to changes you’ve made using the plugin/theme, updating the site with new info?

Ben

Just a normal plugin update of the Beaver Builder plugin. Nothing else.
I use Dynamic website builder (genesis) as the theme.

Gotcha! Does the problem happen every time you update the plugin? Are you on the latest version of WP Rocket? Aside from the broken layout, anything else you notice on the sites, e.g., error codes or something? Are all the sites experiencing this issue using Dynamik? Are they sitting on the same server?

Ben

Hi.

“Does the problem happen every time you update the plugin?”
Yes.

“Are you on the latest version of WP Rocket?”
Yes.

“Aside from the broken layout, anything else you notice on the sites, e.g., error codes or something?”
No.

“Are all the sites experiencing this issue using Dynamik?”
Yes. Do you mean it could be a problem with genesis?

“Are they sitting on the same server?”
Well, they are on the same host, but i think some of the sites are on different servers on that host (fsdata.se, sweden…).

I can also mention that i have been in contact with WP Rocket and they said they did not know any solution right now except manually refreshing every site.

Hey Christer,

Our lead dev is currently in touch with WP Rocket’s re compatibility and this issue was brought up. This will most likely be fixed once they are done. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben