Wrap text around an image

Hi,

Probably missed something here but…

On the text editor you can’t import media images, so how can i import an image and wrap text around that?

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,
Can you provide more details - like which text editor and where?
The standard TinyMCE that is part of WordPress is used in most places and it certainly can import images.
Is it possible you have the text editor set to the ‘text’ tab page and not the ‘visual’ tab page?
Cheers, Dave

I am talking about the Beaver builder plugin text editor.

Ian

Within the pagebuilder.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the prompt! for some reason I didn’t install TinyMCE Advanced on this site, so couldnt figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

Ian

That’s odd, I just went to a site I’m working on and the Add-Media button should still be there, it is part of the standard TinyMCE functionality…
And it appears if you are in Text or Visual mode…
Dave

Hey Ian,

That editor looks a bit weird. Here’s how mine looks like. You probably installed a plugin that modifies how the text editor looks. If you could send temp admin access via private reply, I can check.
http://imgur.com/QnGghPg

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Ian,

It seems the Event Espresso plugin has another CSS for the hide-if-no-js class which WP uses. And since the BB is a frontend Page Builder, this CSS gets loaded while building the page. You can use the CSS Snippet below to override theirs.

.fl-builder-rich-text-settings .wp-editor-tools {
  display: block;
}

Ben

Hi Ben,

Yes that gives me a fully functioning text editor - thank you.

The css code i presume is only therefore active when using the pagebuilder so it wont affect anything else?

Ian

Hey Ian,

That is correct. Actually, that CSS only works when you open up the Text Editor module specifically. :slight_smile:

Ben