Writr wordpress theme and beaver builder plugin formatting problems

Hey guys, I’ve got a site with the Writr theme enabled and using beaver builder in the rather limited space for content. The theme seems to work fine with the portrait mobile layout and the full desktop layout, but whenever it tries to scale to tablets, the modules seem to expand to full width of the page which the theme doesn’t support since it shoves the page underneath the sidebar.

My page is here: http://maximumtune.org/
Is there anything I can do to help this? I love the modules when they stick to the content area.

Hey Stephen,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Did you change some styling from the theme? I noticed that on their preview, they’re only using 540px for the width. I also downloaded a copy of the theme and the same value is there. But on your case, it’s set to 1080px. This is under the styles.css file, line 675. If I switch it back to 540px, the site looks fine on tablets. Can you check?

Ben

That seems to have fixed it! Thanks so much, and apologies for the lateness in my reply.

No worries at all, Stephen! And thanks for taking the time to inform us, we really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Ben