wrong colors in mobile menu + ugly yellow background

Hello,

I would like to where I can change the Link color inside the mobile menu. I set als the menu colors to a red tone but the menu items inside the mobile menu menu are still blue (standard color).

The second thing is that I get a yellow background color for the mobile menu. Where is this color come from and why is the standard value overwritten?

Many thanks in advance
Bastian

Hey Bastian,

I am not getting this on my local dev server. Do you think you can share the site URL this is happening from so I can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Bastian,

Can you head over to the Theme Customizer, change something but just revert it back then save it again? Also, can you try clearing the BB cache? If you’re still having problems after doing the above, I may need temp admin access to the site so I can check further.

Ben

Hi Ben,

cleaning the cache doesn’t solve the problem. Instead I found this entry using the element inspector from Google Chrome. http://imgur.com/BExsYBx

Bastian

Yes, and that’s coming from the preset which I believe is default based from the body tag. Were you able to do some changes inside the Theme Customizer and resave it? Doing so would clear the CSS cached from the skin file.

Ben

Ok,

I could solve one issue. The link color inside the mobile menu is not catched from the “NAV Style” menu inside the theme customizer. Instead, the color for the mobile menu is catched from “HEADER Style”.

Still curious where the background color #ffffcb is coming from…

Right on that, I can recreate the same thing from my localhost. Do you think you can provide temp admin access so I can check the background thing? I’ll be submitting a bug report for the font-color but if we can couple it with the background issue that would be great. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Bastian,

The background color was in the cached CSS skin file so it was most likely just a weird cache issue that occurred while you were updating the theme. I just recreated your customizer settings and that took care of it, at least it took away the background color on mobile.

Let me know if you need anything further!

Ben

Hi Ben,

thanks for your help!
What should I do next time if this is happened again?

Thanks again and have a nice day
Bastian

Hey Bastian,

No worries! I really doubt it’s gonna happen again but if it does, just bump this thread up and we’ll take it from there. It was most likely just a combination of a deep caching problem from the old features and the new features of the theme. :slight_smile:

Ben