Youtube and google maps bug

I’m currently using the beta theme. For some reason the embedded YouTube video module (sometimes) will show the Google map I’m using on the same page, even though that Google map is on a separate module at the bottom of the page. I’m not sure what’s causing that, but it happened a few times during one of my presentations to a client. Any assistance or a workaround would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Hey Dave,

Thanks for posting! How often does the problem happen? What browser were you using and on what platform? Do you have any caching plugins installed? Do you mind sharing the URL of the site so we can take a look?

Ben

It happened quite a few times. The only thing is you need to modify your host file in order to see it, since it’s still being developed.

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

I can see the site now. Do you mind sharing what browser you’re using and on what platform? I’ve refreshed the site several times now but it seems fine.

Re emails on the other threads, you may be subscribed to the entire category, BB theme, BB plugin, etc. Simply visit each category then you’ll see the Unsubscribe link just below the Search button if you’re subscribed.

Ben

Thanks, Ben. I think it’s stopped all together but it was happening on Firefox, and Chrome. My client was using Safari even though I didn’t see that for myself. But it was happening on all three.

Hey David,

That’s a really weird thing to happen. And worse, we can’t recreate it so we won’t be able to do much. Do you have any caching plugin installed? If so, try disabling it if it happens again and see if it helps. That’s about the only thing I could think of that might cause this kind of issue.

Ben