Beaver Builder 2.4 Alpha

The 2.4 Alpha is now available. We have some exciting things in this release that we hope you will enjoy. Remember, this is Alpha. Please do not use this on a Production environment as there are bugs and features could be changed or even removed based on testing and feedback.

Note: We are in the process of switching documentation systems so I’m afraid there are no docs yet. We are hopeful they will be ready for Alpha 2.

2.4 Alpha 1 - March 26, 2020

Enhancements

• NEW: List Module
  • NEW: Search Module
  • NEW: Login Module
  • NEW: Button Group Module
  • NEW: Integration with Assistant
  • Video Module: Add new options to show video in a Lightbox, hide player settings, and sticky positioning
  • Row Backgrounds: Now you can use embed codes. Use html to embed videos from other sources or show sliders from other plugins using shortcodes
  • Subscribe Module: Added GroundHogg integration. GroundHogg WP Plugin required to use.
  • When using layout shortcodes, move the css needed to the head instead of the body to avoid validation errors.
  • Update editor used for code editing

Bug Fixes

• Fix form fields not showing correct responsive editing device
  • Fix row background custom position fields not toggling properly
  • Fix callout module links not properly showing as nofollow when selected
  • Fix callout link text alignment
5 Likes

Thanks, Jamie,

That’s great . All is very clear except this one line for me:

Also if you want to take bug reports here can I offer this:

Cheers @waumsley … ive added that to the ticket, the login module is very much a WIP

We use the Ace editor script for our areas where you can add code. We’ve updated that.

Thanks for testing!

Ace Editor latest version 1.4.8?
Vs 1.2.2 currently in BB 2.3.2.5 (not sure of the exact versions)?
Just to see what’s been added to Ace between BB 2.3 and 2.4.

1 Like