We are now at the Beta stage for 2.4! Here’s what’s changed since Alpha 2:
- BB Lite - fix tour info issues and some php notices
- Fixed MultiSite domain mapping causing responsive settings to go full screen
- Fixed Autoptimize aggregate CSS causing responsive settings to go full screen
- Fixed notice for alt tag displaying when using SlideShow Module
- Fixed Import/Export not working with custom modules with _ in slug
- Style hardening for UI tables, select 2 dropdowns, setting modal headings, and the media library modal
- Content Slider - if transition and delay are equal or if transition is higher than delay, prevent save
- WooCommerce Module - add ability to sort and include specific category IDs
- Add *main* as an option to row/column/module container tag options
- Search Module: Separate options for the AJAX search results, styling options for full screen layout, height is now responsive and removed source for now since there is only one option.
- Video module embed now renders shortcodes
Thanks for the update @jamie and the lite version to test. Will you be optimizing the template images? I know it’s only for demo purposes but I think the page weight can be halved.
Stable will be very soon based on testing so far
2.4 Beta 3 - Jul 10 2020
- Font Awesome Pro subset support added! See https://blog.fontawesome.com/desktop-subsetter-beta/ for more info.
- Keep lightbox open when Publish Shortcut Key is pressed.
- Add option to change the Post Title tag.
- Search and Video modules - fixes & enhancements
- History can now be completely disabled by setting FL_BUILDER_HISTORY_STATES to 0 or false.
- List module - Change List container, icon set plus additional icon placement options.
- LiteSpeed plugin added native support for Beaver Builder so litespeed removed from supported plugins in cache extension.
- Fixed lodash issue when using Events Calendar and Assistant plugins.
- Fixed an importer issue.
- Hide Block Editor Inserter when editing a BB-enabled post.
- Fixed JS error of Post Spacing left blank in post Carousel
- Fixed incorrect history order on sites running the MyISAM database engine.
- Make sure mediaelementplayer library is available before trying to access.
- Fixed typo error which resulted to incorrect editing status message.
- Links to CSS files were sometimes broken when loading via shortcode.
2.4 Stable is here! Released as a Download first. Auto-updates are on for sites already using the Alpha/Beta. And all sites will get the auto-update soon.
There is a 2.4 changelog that combines all of the releases but for those of you that tested, wanted to provide what’s new from Beta 3
- Menu Module: Fix accessibility issue with Flyout layout close button & Line Height not working for link items
- Button Group Module: Fix stacking alignment issue
- List Module - Fix some alignment issues and remove margin for icon
- Search Module - Fix overall background/border not applying to the right element on Button Only layout set to auto width
- Fix deprecated notice in PHP 7.2 or higher with InfusionSoft Library
- Hide WP Block Inserter button underneath the notice that BB is enabled
- Remove autoload from options that we can, like fl_notifications
- Fix a fatal error in certain cases when a used module goes missing
- Fix PHP notice about undefined offset when dropping a Posts module onto the page
- Button Group: Add padding options for individual buttons
- List Module - Add text color options for List Items
- Debug Mode - show
phpinfo() if available
- Add new filter
fl_media_modal_types to change the file types that show in the media library for photo and video modules
Plus the 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 fixes.